Sunday, February 7, 2010

No Sunday's Please(for now ;))



Often heard from people that there should be more Sunday's in a week but I don't know why I say that there should bve less Sunday's in a month. In weekdays we are at least engaged in work but Sunday's are seriously becoming a day of boredom for me. Today being a Sunday I spent whole day at home and did nothing no productivity and feeling so bored that it can't be explained. I am feeling that there should be less Sunday's so that I can be more engaged and do something productive. My whole day is wasted today and it's seriously killing me now. Actually it's not only today but this Sunday is harassing me from a month or so. Anyhow, I've passed my day today and looking forward for Monday and my work so that I can do something. ;)

No More Holidays Please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment