Saturday, February 6, 2010

Remembering Friends!!!


Today while watching television well it's not only today sometimes while watching TV or listening to music I suddenly remember those days which I've left far ago... "my school days". Although those tunes or anything does not reflect or does not relates to that time anyhow but don't know why I remember those moments. Those moments are not bad at all but still why do I remember them. I guess that's because that time is a part of my life. It's OK if I remember that time but what confuses me or I should rather say the question is we do remember the things at a certain point if something related to that flashes through your eyes. But nothing is related to that time then why I remember those moments at all.

Today I watched a movie "ZEHER" which I saw with a very good friend of mine and I remembered my that friend, those were my college days... I am not in touch of that friend because my "friend" don't have time at all to attend my calls and to revert at least... and then my "friend" says "I do not understand at all".... Why do people gets so busy that they don't have time to talk to their "friends" and if they don't consider us the friend anymore then why don't they tell us on the upfront.....

I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S HAPPENING???

No comments:

Post a Comment