Monday, March 1, 2010

Holi with a Difference



It's HOLI!!! well this is a festivals of colors and this year's holi is bit different as I am not only working this year but also I am able to see many things of future as I am looking forward and can see the things which are going to come into my way there are lots of hurdles and then there is some success hiding from me but I'll find it. Although last year also I was working but not this kinda feeling was there as I was in a job in which I never wanted to. So I can say that this holi is bit different to me. As I already said that Holi is a festival of colors, it also brings joy in life with colors and happiness too. I wish this Holi brings JOY and Happiness for all and MAY GOD BLESS ALL!!!  


  *v* HAPPY HOLI ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment