Sunday, March 28, 2010

YIPEE :( - not sure




Although there is no bis reason to celebrate and to be happy to write YIPEE but still I am happy with some small things coz I don't expect happiness to be round the corner waiting for me in fact it was never there. Well,  I am happy coz I just made a website within 4 days and my clients approved it and is happy with the same. Actually I am learning a new thing which isn't new but I am learning now is when a person says that I like that thing then give him a copy of that and he'll accept it he doesn't want a new creative thing. This thing I learned from recent incidents. When I build something new according to me then client would say "NO" and when I'll build a copy of the website he likes he'll say a yes on the first note but with some changes to make it look exactly like that. Whatever, now I know what to build for whom... I know how to build for which person and what to give him.... As written in my last post I am still in a position where I don't know where to go?? and have no certain position.... Waiting for the moment when I'll have something clear in front of me.... see ya then...

No comments:

Post a Comment