Saturday, April 3, 2010

New Birthday


Although I am bit late to write it but I got time just now only... Anyways yes, this birthday was new to me or I should say a bit different from every birthday I've ever celebrated coz there was no [articular celebration at all and at the same time I was feeling like on top of eveything. Let's begin with this Firstly on this birthday I could call my self a graduate/ an engineer, Secondly on this birthday I was at Vaishno Devi and to be very frank I was much happier to be there. I didn't went to Vaishno Devi whole last year so I had to go this year or I should say that I wanted to go this year also and all of a sudden I got the chance and what better day to be there... I seriously loved it. Morever, the best part was there was no rush overthere, I was like so much thankful to God. Although it was bit tiring but still I enjoyed it and I loved it. I called it a new one coz at every birthday I celebratre with family & freinds but this birthday I celebrated with the almighty and loved it. Not only me but my parents were also happy. Thank God I can see some sort of relaxation on face of my parents from my side, although they are still worried about me but a little lines of tensions are no longer present and they are smiling.... I'll never ever forget this.... GOD gimme the power to make trhem happy and satisfied. Now I am going to celebrate it with my friends as well as with my family.


Oh yes, my birthday was on 1st April (Fool's Day) ;)

1 comment: