Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday- A New Start



Today is Monday and for many it's not at all a good day as they have to head back to their offices after a couple of holidays. But a little bit different for me. Yes I also have to head back to office but I am not at all sad or feel bad about that instaed I feel awesome for the same. Moreover I am not writing this post to tell this crap but I am writing for a new start. I am making a new start on the very first day of the week and if it all goes well I'll be the happiest person. I am browing for the insti's for MBA preparation not being sure of what I am going to do whether I'll do the MAB or not.

Well I want to do the MBA but there are certain questions in front of me which are yet to be solved and if gets solved soon and with the solution which I want them to be then it'll be YIPEE for me but I know the fact it's not gonna be that easy. Still my all time mantra is gonna help me. This mantra has helped to get rid of every situation and made me string everytime whenever I thought of it. It's not only my mantra but of many & many others too but being practical it has different meanings for everyone and for me it's important.

I guess I should give time to let the future unfold and tell what the destiny has in store for me... BUT if it's not the thing which I wants then  I'll simply replace it with my wishes of today... That's all for now. See yaa later and will try to write as soon as I can. Well my mantra is


NEVER GIVE UP

1 comment: