Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Life's a Business



Heyy, Good Morning to you all. Start of a new day.... this thought always encourages me to do something better today but as the say passes this though goes straight on the back side and other things takes the priorities. Well I am writing now becuse I realised a thing today. I migh be a bit late realising the fact but you know "it's never too late".

What I realised was that this whole life is a business. It's just a matter of Give 'n' Take. Whatever you want from life(God, etc.) u need to give away something to get another thing. If you want masti then u'll have tp pay for it through hard work. Now it's upto you when do you pay it... Today or Tommorow?? This is a fact and there's no escape. One needs to uderstand the facts that there's always a business going around.

You may not get agree with my point but this is the only fact or I can say that this is the PRACTICAL FACT. Only 1 thing in this world comes without a business and without any desire & that's MOTHER'S LOVE. She doesn't want anything in favor of her love . She'll do everything she can to make you happy.


Love your mother & Respect Her

2 comments: